K Visas

K Visas: K visas include K-1/K-2 and K-3/K-4. K-1 is Fiancé(e) visa of a U.S. citizen and K-2 is for child of the fiancé(e). A U.S. citizen must file an I-129F petition and the Fiancé(e) must be married within 90 days upon admission. K-3 is for spouse of a U.S. Citizen and K-4 is for child of the spouse. A U.S. citizen must file I-130 and I-129F for the spouse.


Yang & Associates, LLP has offices in Silicon Valley area, California and Downtown Chicago, Illinois. It specializes in immigration law and provides comprehensive immigration legal services to individuals, businesses, and universities. It is dedicated to providing the highest quality services with a competitive fee schedule. Its attorneys have handled hundreds of EB-1A, EB-1B, NIW, PERM, H-1B, L-1, O-1, EB-5, I-485, I-130, J-1 waiver and other types of immigration cases. If you have any questions or need a free case evaluation, please contact our attorneys at: info@eLawToday.com.

Home | Services | Testimonials | Blog | Attorneys | Contact Us